The UK Diving Academy was started with one goal in mind. We wanted to create something different. We found ourselves asking what happened to the adventure in diving? The thrill of exploring a new place for the first time. The passion to dive sites, and find marine life, that many have never seen before. We are a collective of like-minded dive professionals with a passion for exploration, adventure, conservation, and above all, diving, we truly love what we do.
As a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center, we offer a full range of:
Scuba Diving Course,
Technical Diving Courses,
First Aid Courses,
Professional Instructor Courses
We also lead dive expeditions around the UK and around the world for divers who want to experience something memorable and help protect our planet’s oceans at the same time.
Experience True Eco Tourism With The Uk Diving Academy
The Uk Diving Academy was built with sustainability and conservation as the core pillars of our business
We aim to set the bar higher and it can be seen in everything we do. Our experences are built to create lasting memories for our customers while protecting the incredible oceans and creatures that make these magical experiences possible.
You will never find single use plastics in our shop. We actively develop and support marine conservation and research projects both locally and internationally. We are PADI Aware 100% AWARE PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center and have been Award PADI Green Star Award.
Even our shop is designed to generate the least amount of impact through, and so much more. But this is just the beginning, learn more about our conservation & suitability efforts as well as how you can get involved by clicking here.
Our Youth Diving Academy
The UK Diving Academy Youth Programme is desinged to reach one of the most important group of divers out there as we seek to restore balance between humans and the ocean. We need to pass the torch to this new generation of divers and get them excited about conservation so they are able to continue mission to save the ocean for years to come as our Ocean Influencers of the future.
What we do to create the next generation of torchbearers?
- We are mentors. To help guide a new generation of conservation-savvy divers, we set an example that they can follow.
- We offer a full education programme on ocean issues and how to take action to save the ocean.
- We allow them to breath underwater. If you’re looking for a memorable gift for that special 8, 9 or 10 year old, you need look no further than a Bubblemaker or Seal Team experience.
- We Introduce them to the underwater world. Once those kids reach 10 years old, it’s time to sign up for the Junior Open Water Course. It’s the exact same lifetime qualification as an adult course, only limited on maximum depth and necessity to dive with a PADI Professional or parent/guardian.
- We teach them to see beauty in nature.
- We offer them a chance to join our Youth Summer Camp every year.
- We proudly offer the New PADI Junor Divemaster fo those who are looking to take the next step.