Our Freediving club is the place to progress your skills, make new friends and have fun all year round
Whether you are looking for a social environment to enjoy freediving or somewhere to practice and hone your freediving skills our popular, established club provides a inviting, friendly, safe and supportive place for you.
Pool Club Sessions
We have a growing number of active pool clubs, offering weekly confined water training sessions and led by world class freedivers and instructors. We encourage our members to develop their skills, support them through any competitive training they may wish to undertake and prepare them for any advancement of freediving levels they may wish to work towards.
With the opportunity to practice static, dynamic, duck diving and have fun, we ensure we provide a varied, scheduled training programme and can even provide tailored individual training plans (offered as part of the Freediving club membership package).
You can come along to our pool club sessions once as a guest without being a Freediving Club Member for £19.50 for the session, however after that you are required to join the club and purchase annual membership. As a member the pool session price drops to £12.50 session.
In order to train at our pool club training sessions you must be a minimum of: PADI Basic Freediver or have taken a minimum of the PADI Try Freediving Course (we run these courses regularly, so if you do not have the minimum qualification you would need to undertake this course before joining, for safety reasons).
You must also agree to the codes of conduct for our club.
Club weekends at Vobster
In addition to our pool sessions, we provide club weekend days between April and October for our club members, in the glorious open water venue of Vobster Quay. Here we provide a buddy, offer a instructor (subject to availability) and extend your social connections with our other clubs, so that you get the chance to meet our other club members and you can continue to progress your skills in an informal and relaxed environment.
* FREE Freediving Club T-shirt worth £20 to blend in with your new freediving friends
* FREE Freediving Club beanie worth £20 to keep you warm when diving with us in the UK
* Club days at Vobster (April-Oct) saving £30 on each session you attend!
* £50 OFF ANY COURSE taken on one of our holidays
* UP TO £50 OFF every course and event in the UK so you can save as you learn from the best!
* Save money on pool session so it’s cheaper to train every week!
* Worldwide freediving liability insurance up to 5 million so you can freedive with confidence!
* Discounts on any of our trips
* Discounts on clothing and kit from computers to masks and much more so you’ve always got the best for less! And more freebies, offers and discounts coming throughout the year. We are always giving you more!