The UK Diving Academy Youth Programme is desinged to reach one of the most important group of divers out there as we seek to restore balance between humans and the ocean.
We need to pass the torch to this new generation of divers and get them excited about conservation so they are able to continue mission to save the ocean for years to come as our Ocean Influencers of the future.
What we do to create the next generation of torchbearers?
- We are mentors. To help guide a new generation of conservation-savvy divers,
- We set an example that they can follow.
- We offer a full education programme on ocean issues and how to take action to save the ocean.
- We allow them to breath underwater. If you’re looking for a memorable gift for that special 8, 9 or 10 year old, you need look no further than a Bubblemaker or Seal Team experience.
- We Introduce them to the underwater world. Once those kids reach 10 years old, it’s time to sign up for the Junior Open Water Course. It’s the exact same lifetime qualification as an adult course, only limited on maximum depth and necessity to dive with a PADI Professional or parent/guardian.
- We teach them to see beauty in nature.
- We offer them a chance to join our Youth Summer Camp every year.
- We proudly offer the New PADI Junor Divemaster for those who are looking to take the next step.