About Your Course
PADI Compressor Awareness course will help – If you are looking to work in the dive industry, going on a research project or would just like to know more about how compressors work then Andark’s distinctive speciality course Compressor Awareness is for you.
This program aims to instruct students in the safe and correct procedures for operating a high pressure air compressor, for filling cylinders from a compressor and from an air storage bank, and for good compressor management.
What You Will Learn
Here are some key points about PADI Compressor Awareness:
- Purpose: The primary purpose of the PADI Compressor Awareness course is to provide divers and dive professionals with knowledge about how diving compressors work, the importance of clean and dry air, and the safety protocols associated with compressor operations.
- Course Content: The course covers the following topics the components of a diving compressor, how to operate and maintain compressors safely, the importance of air quality, filter systems, and the hazards associated with improper compressor use.
- Who Should Take It: The course is open to divers of all levels, including recreational divers, divemasters, and instructors, as well as anyone involved in the operation of diving compressors at dive shops or facilities.
- Benefits: Completing the course can help divers and professionals enhance their safety awareness, ensure the quality of the air they breathe underwater, and become more informed about compressor operation and maintenance.
- Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, participants receive a PADI Compressor Awareness certification.
You need to be at least 16 years, this is a non diving certification and is open to anyone.
- Course Tuition
- Certification card
How To Book
To enrol onto this course please contact the dive centre. You will then receive an email asking for some more details to get you registered and also offering some help to get you started with your online materials. After that, we will send you more details on logistics of your course, such where to be and when. If you have any questions simply give us a call to discuss this further.Contact Us
Join Our Newsletter
Become a VIP and find out about new arrivals, special offers, destination updates and more in our newsletter.
Join Our Dive Club
Keep diving in your local area by joining our dive club. Our dive club members are all active fivers in the local area. The dive club is open to anyone - whatever agency you trained with, whatever level of diver you are. All you need is a love of diving!
We also organise several holidays each year, UK and abroad, as well as shore dives off the UK coast and regular dive weekends to Vobster Quay. On top of all that there is also regular social events and activities including paintball, 'dry dives' in recompression chambers and regular club meetings.