Introducing the Santi Flex 190 Undersuit
The modern and feminine Santi Flex 190 Ladies First Undersuit is ideal if you dive in temperatures from 7°C to 14°C and look for a perfect combination of less bulk and more comfort.
Thanks to patented three-layer insulation Flex190 Santi is the most innovative undersuit in the world. Made of breathable fabrics which do not absorb moisture and provide excellent flexibility. An undoubted advantage of the upper layer of the warmer is its windproofness, which can be used even during long breaks on the surface.
Flex 190 Ladies First is for women who appreciate freedom of movement, perfect design and the highest quality.
Santi Flex 190 Ladies First Undersuit features
- Details available in 3 colours: pink, lime and grey
- Lightweight and durable
- Five practical pockets (three on the front and two on the back)
- Two-way zip for P-valve
- Strong, polyester, sleek cuffs
- Wide elastic ankle bands prevent moving up the legs when getting into the drysuit
- Heating cords hole in the left pocket
- Great soft feeling next to the skin
- Easy to wash and dry
- 100% recyclable – this one-of-the-kind insulation includes no Acrylic, which makes it recyclable
- It can also be used for other sports
Breathable and flexible materials
The 180g/m² insulation fabric consists of three layers, including inside Climashield®, breathable insulation fibers and a polyester soft coating from the top that is also wind-resistant. The smooth and slippery outer shell provides help with getting into your drysuit.
- Exceptional four-way, patented fibres make the insulation very durable and long-lasting
- AquaBan™ technology allows moisture transfer from the body
- Weight 180g/m²
- Warmth: 0,96 CLO
- Weight: 1.4kg
Uk Diving Academy is a Santi Centre specialising in standard and made-to-measure Undersuits.
Join Our Newsletter
Become a VIP and find out about new arrivals, special offers, destination updates and more in our newsletter.
Join Our Dive Club
Keep diving in your local area by joining our dive club. Our dive club members are all active fivers in the local area. The dive club is open to anyone - whatever agency you trained with, whatever level of diver you are. All you need is a love of diving!
We also organise several holidays each year, UK and abroad, as well as shore dives off the UK coast and regular dive weekends to Vobster Quay. On top of all that there is also regular social events and activities including paintball, 'dry dives' in recompression chambers and regular club meetings.