A monofin is a type of a swimming aid that is often used by professional swimmers and free divers. Monofin consists of a single flat surface that is attached to both of the swimmer’s feet, which therefore makes a swimmer look like a mermaid or merman.
Planet Mermaid monofins are designed to be easy to put on and take off. They are comfortable, flexible and highly durable. To put a monofin on you just need to pull up fabric-made "socks" and they will hold monofin on your feet, means no ankle straps causing blisters as you can get with other fins.
- Rubberised protective end caps to protect monofin tips
- Fits a wide range of shoe sizes - 11-6 (UK), 29-39 (EU), 11-8.5 (US).
- Adult sized monofin sizes are available
- Specially engineered fin insert that is super strong and won't break.
- Made from dive grade neoprene.
- Significant improvement on other breakable plastic and polycarbonate monofins.
- Comes if three different colours
- Compatible with all Planet Mermaid mermaid tails.