The Learning Materials
Our experiences and courses require a minimum level of health and fitness. Chronic health conditions, certain medications and/or recent surgery may require you to get written approval from a physician before diving.
Avoid disappointment, download and review the Diver Medical form to ensure you won’t need a physician’s approval to dive before enrolling in a scuba course. Instructors, divemasters and dive shop staff are not physicians and should not be asked for medical advice; only medical professionals can give medical clearance to dive.
If you (or your physician) have questions about medical fitness to dive, contact the experts at Divers Alert Network (DAN), or your own Doctor.
You will not be able to participate in any pool or open water sessions without confirming your fitness to dive.
The Scuba Gear You Will Need
To take part in this course you will need to make sure you have, as minimum:
- Fins, mask and snorkel
- Buoyancy control device (BCD) with tank mount or separate backpack, and low-pressure inflator
- Primary regulator and alternate air source
- Breathing gas monitoring device (e.g. submersible pressure gauge)
- Depth monitoring device
- Quick release weight system and weights (if necessary for neutral buoyancy, or if required for skills practice)
- Adequate exposure protection appropriate for our local dive conditions.
- At least one audible emergency surface signaling device (whistle, air horn, etc.).
- Dive computer or RDP Note: If dives are planned using the RDP, the diver must have a timing device.
During your course, we will offer equipment rental of all of the above core dive gear. You will be required to collect your core dive gear prior to the open water training dives from us.
Enrol onto the course by making your purchase online through our website. You will then receive an email asking for some more details to get you registered and also offering some help to get you started with your online materials. After that, we will send you more details on logistics of your course, such where to be and when.
If you already know which of our upcoming course dates suits you best, please book this date if you are unsure or can’t find a date that works for you simply give us a call to discuss this further.
Make A Difference For Ocean Health In 2022
2022 promises to be in exciting year, and we are helping to introduce and expand the contributions divers can make in saving the ocean.
Further helping our vision is to achieve balance between humanity and the ocean.
- All our PADI Open Water Diver Courses will include the PADI AWARE Speciality Course.
- All our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Courses will include Dive Against Debris Speciality Course
- All our Open Water Instructor Courses will receive the Dive Against Debris Speciality Instructor as part of the training programme.
All we ask is you support the PADI AWARE 10 steps and "Give Back" and make a donation towards PADI AWARE Foundation via our Donation Page