Our Zero To Master Scuba Diver Bundle is design to take you from a non diver to a Master Scuba Diver.
- PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver including EFR Primary & Secondary Care
- 5 PADI Specialty Courses
- PADI Dry Suit Diver
- PADI Enriched Air Diver
- PADI Wreck Diver
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy,
- PADI Equipment Specialty
- Master Scuba Diver Application
The Learning Materials
The Scuba Gear You Will Need
To take part in this course you will need to make sure you have, as minimum:
- Fins, mask and snorkel
- Buoyancy control device (BCD) with tank mount or separate backpack, and low-pressure inflator
- Primary regulator and alternate air source
- Breathing gas monitoring device (e.g. submersible pressure gauge)
- Depth monitoring device
- Quick release weight system and weights (if necessary for neutral buoyancy, or if required for skills practice)
- Adequate exposure protection appropriate for our local dive conditions.
- At least one audible emergency surface signaling device (whistle, air horn, etc.).
- Dive computer or RDP Note: If dives are planned using the RDP, the diver must have a timing device.
During your course, we will offer equipment rental of all of the above core dive gear. You will be required to collect your core dive gear prior to the open water training dives from us.