Our Zero To PADI Divemaster Bundle is design to take you from a non diver to PADI Divemaster.
- PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Deep Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Emergency First Response Primary & Secondary Care
- PADI Divemaster + 7 additional Dive modules.
- Intro to Marine Conservation
- Intro to EcoTourism Workshop
- PADI Equipment Specialist Course
- PADI Compressor Operation Awareness Workshop
- Basics of Underwater Photography workshop
- Intro Adaptive Teaching Workshop
- Youth Diving & Safeguarding Workshop
- Passionate Instructors who have trained divers all over the world to answer your theory questions and go over knowledge reviews via video chat.
- Tools and resources to empower you to become an ocean ambassador in your community and environment.
Our split payment option allows you to split this course into 9 easy payments, the 1st will be taken upon booking, and then the 8 outstanding payments will be taken via Direct Debit, over the following 8 months.
Specialty Only Bundle deposit payment £249.00 followed by 8 payments of £212.25
The Learning Materials
Our experiences and courses require a minimum level of health and fitness. Chronic health conditions, certain medications and/or recent surgery may require you to get written approval from a physician before diving.
Avoid disappointment, download and review the Diver Medical form to ensure you won’t need a physician’s approval to dive before enrolling in a scuba course. Instructors, divemasters and dive shop staff are not physicians and should not be asked for medical advice; only medical professionals can give medical clearance to dive.
If you (or your physician) have questions about medical fitness to dive, contact the experts at Divers Alert Network (DAN), or your own Doctor.
You will not be able to participate in any pool or open water sessions without confirming your fitness to dive.
The Scuba Gear You Will Need
To take part in this course you will need to make sure you have, as minimum:
- Fins, mask and snorkel
- Buoyancy control device (BCD) with tank mount or separate backpack, and low-pressure inflator
- Primary regulator and alternate air source
- Breathing gas monitoring device (e.g. submersible pressure gauge)
- Depth monitoring device
- Quick release weight system and weights (if necessary for neutral buoyancy, or if required for skills practice)
- Adequate exposure protection appropriate for our local dive conditions.
- At least one audible emergency surface signaling device (whistle, air horn, etc.).
- Dive computer or RDP Note: If dives are planned using the RDP, the diver must have a timing device.
During your course, we will offer equipment rental of all of the above core dive gear. You will be required to collect your core dive gear prior to the open water training dives from us.
Enrol onto the course by making your purchase online through our website. You will then receive an email asking for some more details to get you registered and also offering some help to get you started with your online materials. After that, we will send you more details on logistics of your course, such where to be and when.
If you already know which of our upcoming course dates suits you best, please book this date if you are unsure or can’t find a date that works for you simply give us a call to discuss this further.